Experiencing our nation through its environments, animals, people and history.

Galatians 5:1

Sunday, September 9, 2007

First Day of School


Here we are, ready to go!! The first day was cloudy and cold so we got to pack our lunches, backpacks AND bring our coats.


I have a new jacket, a new hairstyle with a braid down the middle, and I'm excited to be going into a new center! I spent the night before practicing my multiplication (because I didn't do any all summer) and the first part of the day I was kinda quiet, but by the end of the day I felt I'd been in my new class all year!!

I'm excited to be going back to school to see all my friends. And I love to work on spelling!!

Notice my fancy tie I decided to add at the last minute! Mom tried to get me to wear a nice shirt to go with it but I thought this looked just fine. It's my summer t-shirt from Gallaudet.

I am ready for Kindergarten!!

No comments: