Experiencing our nation through its environments, animals, people and history.

Galatians 5:1

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lyndale Field

This season I am in Super-9's on the Tampa Bay Rays. It's the first time I've done kid pitch. The first kid pitch game I was the third pitcher. I struck one guy out and closed the game for a win.
Heading out to either short stop or second base, those are my favorite positions in the field.
Here I am up to bat. See that ball going up? It's a pop fly going foul.
I am always ready to play baseball!!
Here is my team. We always line up to get our positions for each inning. We have had a great season. Today playoffs start! Gotta go!!
(Photos compliments of the Coaches, they've been amazing!!........ by Mom)

1 comment:

Tania said...

Looks like a little man. Go JJ!