Experiencing our nation through its environments, animals, people and history.

Galatians 5:1

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

JoJo

This year I am on the Orioles team. I think its funny because I already had an Orioles hat from being in Baltimore in the summer. I was actually part of the (real) Orioles "dug-out club" and have a Chic-fil-A back pack. (but don't let Mommy get started on Chic-fil-A!)
Mommy thinks I am a pretty serious player. I like to make sure my team knows where the outs are and I always pay really good attention.
Mom says the best part of my "swing the bat, scratch the dirt, scrinch the nose" warm up routine is definately the scrinch the nose part. It does help me hit the ball!!
Playing first base.... it is tough to keep your foot on the bag and still get the ball!!



My season is over now, but I get to go to Cal Ripken camp this summer and now I can say I've played on his team!!
See you later!!








1 comment:

Tania said...

Love the serious look on you face Josiah. Good job paying attention. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Enjoy your camp this summer, can't wait to read all about it. ;)