Experiencing our nation through its environments, animals, people and history.

Galatians 5:1

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just for Maddi


Hi Maddi,you're in Wisconson! We drove and drove,we were so happy when we saw you!
We only stopped at one gas station!(I think)


That puppy that I'm holding is Rocki,I got him in South Dakota.(before I cut my hair!)

+
Now you're in New York!You were near the American Girl Place! I wish you were there,with us.(picture below)


< hrefa="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiM12eloWGv72w5TV1LvW65lrHvB1pR4eA2Ox-_BXIHrOwFsEOvvvfTIbyrbzlccjmK_0zjIczGiz4AFE_gTYvLzSlGUgpfbZHHIhoNeyvMCRdFuN-W3mFm6NHLCUOO-JtssXDVHK7Z/s1600-h/New+York+037.jpg">


HEY,LOOK! I GOT IN A MAGIZINE! Nicki is on my left,Lissie is on my right and of course,I'm in the middle.



Hey look! now you're in DC with me!
See you in August!

No comments: